Black Velvet Skin Transforming Essence
Size 35 ml / 1.2 Fl.oz
Vi garanterar att produkterna inte är testade på djur.
- Deeply absorbs to the skin
- All-in-one, can be applied as a serum-cream duo
- Maintains collagen and elastin
- Can be applied over the Black Velvet Skin Transforming Cream for an intense treatment
After washing and toning your face, apply a few drops onto your face, neck, and décolleté. Massage the essence as it transforms into a cream and until it disappears onto the skin. You also have the option of applying the essence over the Skin Transforming Cream for an intense, emulsifying age-defying treatment. With all luxuries, make sure to savor a small amount as a little goes a long way.
Effectiveness immediately upon application:
- +32% improvement of hydration*
- -26% improvement in the appearance of wrinkles*
Sensory experience immediate after application:**
- offers lasting comfort 100%
- Improves the overall skin appearance 95%
- The skin feels soft and supple 90%
*instrumental test on 10 subjects, results immediate after application of Black Velvet Skin Transforming Mask, Black Velvet Skin Transforming Essence and Black Velvet Skin Transforming Cream.
** Self-evaluation test & questionnaire on 20 subjects immediate after application of Black Velvet Skin Transforming Mask, Black Velvet Skin Transforming Essence and Black Velvet Skin Transforming Cream.
- Bee Venom Powder: Bee venom has been known of use in medicine since ancient times as it encourages the production of collagen and elastin. As we age, skin loses its naturally-occurring synthesis of collagen. The loss of these fortifying fibroids can cause the skin to sag, wrinkle, and wither. Bee venom works in a way that it fools the skin into thinking it has been lightly stung with the toxin melittin, which causes the body to direct blood towards the area, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. This action helps improve pore size, correct skin texture, and erase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 24K Gold: For thousands of years, genuine gold has been used in all cultures to glamour the human body and maintain youthful skin. Long admired for its ability to remain unchanged and untarnished by time and environment, pure gold endures as the ultimate natural element. It has antioxidants, ions and anti-inflammatory agents providing the skin plenty of advantages:
- Prevents breakdown of collagen and elastin
- Helps reduce redness
- Protects skin against free radicals
- Assists in brightening skins complexion
- Stimulates the blood circulation
- Retains skin elasticity
- Quickens cell rejuvenation
- Minimizes dry skin
- Decreases melanin production
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over three millions of years at the lowest point on earth at 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil is extracted from the seeds of rose plants which is the fruit left after a rose has bloomed and discarded its petals. The rose bushes are mainly grown in Chile and are full of essential fatty acids vitamins, and antioxidants that deliver the skin plenty benefits:
- Hydrates the skin
- Helps maintain a strong barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
- Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
- Can help with collagen production and maintenance
- Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells.
- Assists the skin with exfoliation
- Can enhance cell turnover
- Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
- Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is derived from the plant jojoba that is grown in North America. Its texture is very light containing numerous antioxidants and nutrients that absorb the skin easily. The oil is very similar to the sebum oil that we human produce that when applied to the skin the body isn't able to tell the difference and accepts it greatly. It provides the skin with several benefits:
- Deeply hydrates
- Long-lasting moisture
- Protects from environmental exposure
- Relives dry skin
- Contains vitamin E and B
- Helps to decrease fine lines
- Can help encourage collagen production
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is an extremely effective cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles to appear and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is many benefits to the skin, as it's packed with vitamin E, vitamin K, and a complex of vitamin B. When applied to the skin it helps to moisturize, lighten and prevent premature aging. Due to containing vitamin E an antioxidant it can help neutralize free radicals which can cause wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin elasticity. All together sweet almond oil helps to keep skin soft and supple.
- Skin Transforming Cream: In this special case, the Skin Transforming Cream can be applied before the essence to create an instant anti-aging effect. The intense duo can permeate deep into the skin to transform from within.
- Skin Transforming Mask: You can treat skin up to once a week to brighten, clarify, and soften skin. This mask can be applied overnight so you can wake up with time on your side.